Although I do maintain a rather diverse practice, there are some presenting problems and situations that I do not treat. If you fit one of the categories below, I would advise that you seek treatment with another mental health provider.
- Young children (under 8 years old)
- Eating Disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia)
- Somatoform Disorders (coping with chronic and intense physical pain)
- Dissociative Disorders (multiple personality disorder, repressed memories, ritual abuse, repeated sexual abuse)
- Clients who will need frequent between-session consultation and monitoring